stayed here for 4 days on a family getaway with my pipsqueak...room was ok. a little on the small size but we endured. check in was a breeze, rooms were clean (although we did see a lot of tiny ants in our room which was totally weird but not worth me changing rooms as my son enjoyed torturing them lol!) there was plenty to eat at the free breakfast every morning but i got tired of seeing sausage everyday (my son was in heaven!) i'm not much of a breakfast eater but i did enjoy working the pancake machine....wish there were more fruit available as we only had bananas. there was a free shuttle to universal everyday but reserve your spot early as it is on a first come first served basis and spots fill up fast! (the shuttle serves two more hotels so its pretty packed). you could totally walk if u wanted but i wouldn't suggest it because u will have to cross a very busy street. the shuttle also only has like 6 different pick up times at the park so make sure u are aware of them or u will get left at the park! the trolley system was a fun way to see some of the sights around orlando. the trolley stops right in front of the hotel if u don't want to drive around i-drive...make sure u pick up a schedule in the front lobby and make a effort to go through some of the brochures as there were tons of coupons for various attractions. check out was a breeze. they even let me store my luggage as i wanted to do some shopping before my airport shuttle picked me up 6 hours later...
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Universal Studios Orlando
- Holiday Inn Express Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Closest Holiday Inn Express Hotel to Universal Orlando Just steps away from Universal Studios and 10 minutes from the Orlando Convention Center, our central Orlando hotel offers both comfort and convenience. If you are looking for lodging near Orlando theme parks, look no further than our charming Orlando hotel, conveniently located at the intersection of Florida s Turnpike and I-4. Easy access to popular Orlando attractions like Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica. Cruise International Drive, also known as I-Drive , for the best shopping, restaurants and entertainment in Orlando. Prime Outlets, Festival Bay, and Mall at Millenia are all five minutes away. Also, we are only 15 minutes away from downtown Orlando. During your Orlando business trip, you will be impressed with the accommodations our Orlando hotel provides. From a central location near the Orlando/Orange County Convention Center, to our well-equipped Orlando hotel meeting rooms, complete with high-speed Internet access and accommodations for up to 50 people - our hotel near Universal Orlando is the perfect place to stay during your visit to Orlando, FL. While vacationing in Orlando, enjoy several hotel amenities including free high-speed Internet access, pool heated (seasonally) and hot breakfast buffet. Book your reservation today and enjoy our great Orlando hotel deals and rates. Must be 21 years of age with valid credit card at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal Studios Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.