“Unique experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 107 Nightlife in Orlando
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: The Coolest Bar in the USA. The Coolest Night of your Trip to Orlando, ICEBAR Orlando is Travel Channel's top pick on the Extreme Bar Series. Chill in 70 tons of sculptured ice, experience the Penguin Pizz and then Heat up in the FIRE Lounge after your expedition to the arctic. A Blast with live entertainment and nightly specials. #SELFIE Sunday, Monday Night Martini Madness, Shooter Tuesday, Wednesday Ladies Night, Flippin Free Thursday, Fired-Up Fridays, and Saturday Icebreaker with DJ ET. Check our website for weekly events. Open daily at 7 pm.
Covington, Washington
19 attraction reviews
“Unique experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This place is really unique and fun for a one-time visit!
We made our reservation and purchased our tickets online which got us an online discount, as well as let us choose to go during "happy hour" which made the admission very low. The drinks were each $10 I believe, but combined with the cover was still much cheaper than the Vegas attraction which is a ridiculous price for the same experience as this.
The drinks were all vodka-oriented and were delicious. Our bartender was very friendly and chatted with us when we made conversation, asking questions about the bar, etc.
We felt very welcome here and had a great time checking out the ice sculptures, taking pictures, and eating our drink glasses after we finished our drinks! Where else can you do that?!?!
No need to go again unless we're with people who have never been, but we're very glad we went!!!

Visited November 2013

Beverly, Massachusetts
13 attraction reviews
“Meh.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

If we had paid full price to get in I would have been very upset. As it is, on Sunday nights you can get in for $5. We were on a girlfriends weekend so we sprang for the fur coats. It was a fun photo op but the place was really small, the music wasn't loud enough and it was really dead. Fun for $5 but not for $20. The regular, warm bar was dead as well and no dj on a Sunday night. They have a guy that takes pictures. He was worth it because the cold zapped all our cell phone batteries almost instantly. We paid $16 for one picture between the 5 of us and one of us took it home to scan and make copies.

Visited November 2013
Sao Caetano do Sul, SP
9 attraction reviews
“A different experience in a crazy city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

If you never went to Orlando and is planning to go to Disneyland, you need to know this is a really tiring vacation... If you want to do a different program, a different night is a good place to expense like 2 or 3 hours.

Visited September 2013
Sarasota, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Small, frigid fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

How cool is this? A bar made entirely of ice.....a very SMALL bar made of ice. I could have stayed in there all night, but drinking companion didn't like being cold. We stayed long enough, though, to enjoy a couple of bevies and take a lot of pictures. The "glasses" for the beverages were made of ice which I found interesting. But upon further inspection, sneaky IceBar had "cheater glasses" meaning the ice glasses LOOKED like 4 ounces, but were more like two ounces due to a cleaver design; you'd have to see it to believe it. So I took bites of my "glass" to make sure it wouldn't be reused. sneaky, sneaky.
The tickets to enter are about $20, but if you buy them online you will save about 50% which I highly recommend. The short visit is only worth $10. I bet it's highly priced due to the maintenance of the place and the cleaning of the coats & gloves. The drink prices are a bit high, but worth it. I have to mention the poor bar staff that's in there all night. The girls were funny and very happy to be there; they obviously love their job.
If you have the spare funds, check out the IceBar. It was a highlight of my trip to Orlando.

Visited October 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Before going some friend in orlando had said that it was "expensive" so being from Miami, expensive to me is like $20 a drink. Once we got there drinks were like $10 which is DIRT CHEAP, where I come from! lol I bought the tickets online for $11 each and when we got there my boyfriend opted to get the fur upgrade. Which I am glad he did, I dont know if they were warmer but they were definitely prettier and came out great in all my photos. Theres no limited amount of time you can spend in the Icebar area you can go in and out as you please from there to the fire lounge. There are girls outside to take your coat and give it back to you when you come back in. The glasses are made of ice and if you take them back to the bar you get $4 off your next drink! It was a cool unique experience. I had a great time.

Visited September 2013