We stayed here for 10 nights. The hotel was very clean and tidy. On arrival, we were given a inter locking room. The neighbours were partying until 4am. We reported this and were moved the next morning. Nearly, everything is really good about this hotel, great access to City Walk and to the Universal Parks (with early access and cue skipping). BUT we (2 adults and a child) found it excessively expensive and there were far too many extras at a high financial cost (gym, wifi, parking).
One morning, we had a take out breakfast (3 plain bagels and a coffee) which cost over $22.00. We soon found at that you could eat at the parks for less. A plain salad and fruit and a few drinks around the pool area came to over $85.00.
Service around the pool was also hit and miss. Once you have been assigned your server, they would often disappear, which was frustrating.
Would we stay there again? Possibly........ but we certainly would not spend any money in the hotel, which is a shame as the facilities are good.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock 'n' roll superstar at the exciting Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando® You’ll feel like rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, a wealth of recreation and personal service and attention fit for an "A-List" celebrity. The Hard Rock Hotel is lively, yet laid back. Classy, yet totally casual, with a sand beach pool that immerses you in sound, not just water; authentic rock 'n' roll memorabilia; the legendary Palm Restaurant and more. You don't have to be a rock star to stay at Hard Rock Hotel. But after just a few hours, you’ll definitely get used to living the lifestyle.Hotel guests also enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including:* Early Park Admission† to Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)* Universal Express ride access* to skip the regular lines throughout both theme parks - a FREE benefit worth up to $87 per person, per day (valid theme park admission required) * Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time* And more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.