In October five of us traveled to Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights. We were slightly dissapointed. The lines were WAY too long, the attractions were ok and it was definately not as good as it was years when it was at Islands. We stayed at the Hard Rock on the Club Level floor. Honestly, it wasn't worth the almost $200.00 hike per night. The food selection is ok, nothing to write home about. There's also not enough seating during busy times, but you can bring it back to your room if you want.
The hotel itself is AWESOME. I LOVE that everything is just a walk away (City walk, Universal, Islands of Adventure, tons of restaurants, etc.). The pool drinks are pretty expensive. I mean, I know you're on vacation and we don't mind paying a little extra but I ordered one drink that was $18.00 and it was a regular size and is wasn't made with any high end liquor so watch what you order if you're going to visit the bar but the pool atmosphere is amazing. I could have just stayed at the pool the whole vacation!!
So, in closing DEFINATELY visit the Hard Rock but save your money for those expensive drinks, or something else, get a regular room and plan to spend a few hours each day at the pool.....its so worth it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live like a rock 'n' roll superstar at the exciting Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando® You’ll feel like rock 'n' roll royalty with impeccable accommodations, a wealth of recreation and personal service and attention fit for an "A-List" celebrity. The Hard Rock Hotel is lively, yet laid back. Classy, yet totally casual, with a sand beach pool that immerses you in sound, not just water; authentic rock 'n' roll memorabilia; the legendary Palm Restaurant and more. You don't have to be a rock star to stay at Hard Rock Hotel. But after just a few hours, you’ll definitely get used to living the lifestyle.Hotel guests also enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including:* Early Park Admission† to Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)* Universal Express ride access* to skip the regular lines throughout both theme parks - a FREE benefit worth up to $87 per person, per day (valid theme park admission required) * Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time* And more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
- Hotel Hard Rock
- Hard Rock Resort
- Hard Rock Orlando
- Hard Rock Cafe Hotel Orlando
- Universal Hard Rock Hotel