Booked our vacation directly thru Universal Vacation website. This is a beautiful resort. Grounds are clean. Staff are friendly. rooms are small, yet pretty. Check in was quick
I had 2 rooms, one with 2 queen beds for my kids and the other joining room with a king for my Husband and myself. My kids had the queen beds and they were comfortable. The king size are as hard as rocks. My back hurts. The difference is unreal.
For the money I paid, The room while comfortable had flaws. Dirty walls and torn carpet. Pricing for the mini bar/fridge is ridiculus. $2.00 plus tax for coke. ( $2.47). The pool area is pretty, I have seen better and prefer the Disney area over Universal. The Universal resorts do NOT have complimentary transportation to and from the airport and I mentioned this to the staff upon check out that this was dissapointing.
While I enjoyed the hotel and the property. I think for the money spent, you should not have to pay for the car rental fees, $12.00 a day to park at the garage with no security. I declined the car rental. Gym fees at $15.00 per person per everytime you wish to use the gym. Breakfast buffet at $16.50 per person does not include beverages same at Universal. Continental breakfast $2.50 for a bagel, just to let you know.
If I had it to do over, I would stay on International drive and get the express pass tickets. Although this hotel is 5 minute walk to the city walk and theme parks, this was a plus. Just nickel and dime you to death, but hey that is Florida and part of the trip.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal Royal Pacific
- Universal Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Orlando
- Universals Royal Pacific Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando® Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could just kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands. You can dine on exceptional cuisine; delight in the impeccable service; and soak in the breathtaking splendor of lush tropical surroundings at a white sandy beach of the lagoon-style swimming pool; all while enjoying the latest in modern conveniences. Hotel guests also enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including:* Early Park Admission† to Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)* Universal Express ride access* to skip the regular lines throughout both theme parks - a FREE benefit worth up to $87 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required)* Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time * And more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.