The Royal Pacific Hotel is located in Orlando on the Universal Studios grounds. The tropical theme (think Bali, not Hawaiian shirt) was very tastefully done.
If you are planning a vacation to the Universal Studios themepark, this is the place to stay. You may use your room key card to advance to the front of every ride line.
The staff could not have been more accomodating. On the last day of my stay, I checked out, checked my luggage with luggage services and went shopping. Upon my return to the hotel to claim my luggage, the hotel staff realizing I was headed for the airport, asked if I would like to freshen up before my travel. Of course I said yes! They offered full use of all the amenities in their onsite gym. I didn't have to ask for a thing!
There are several restaurants onsite as well, including Emeril's Tchoup Chop.
The hotel offers free transportation, via water taxi, to the Universal Studios park or you can take a 10 minute walk along the path to the park.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal Royal Pacific
- Universal Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Orlando
- Universals Royal Pacific Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando® Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could just kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands. You can dine on exceptional cuisine; delight in the impeccable service; and soak in the breathtaking splendor of lush tropical surroundings at a white sandy beach of the lagoon-style swimming pool; all while enjoying the latest in modern conveniences. Hotel guests also enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including:* Early Park Admission† to Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)* Universal Express ride access* to skip the regular lines throughout both theme parks - a FREE benefit worth up to $87 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required)* Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time * And more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.