After being at a Downtown Disney hotel - which was a bit lacking - we transferred to the Royal Pacific for our Universal portion of our vacation. It was AMAZING! Everyone from the car vallet to the bellman and the front desk staff were fabulous! Our room had a view of the park and was awesome! The Air conditioner was quite and made the room wonderfully cool! We all loved the pool - the poolside food and drink service - my kids loved all areas of the pool especially the splash area.
We had dinner at the resort on my son's birthday and Mario our waiter was really great! Angela the front desk manager was wonderful to work with! My daughter loved the WOK option and the thai crab soup is really great!
As amazing as this place is - the best part is how close you are to Universal. To walk down to the water taxi and be at Universal within minutes was really awesome after waiting for busses and walking for blocks to get to the ticket gate at Disney! I can not say enough good things about the Universal Express Pass. It makes a huge difference in your day when you don't have to wait in lines in the heat. My kids were riding the rides and experiencing the park while other kids were standing in line. Also - don't forget to do the Universal Meal Plan - it is a truly great value.
They even have a guest laundry so you can wash your clothes. One evening we all went down to the pool and I did a couple of loads of laundry and was able to return home with a suitcase full of clean clothes rather than mountains of dirty clothes!
This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at - and I am a Travel Agent and have stayed at quite a few hotels! Your hotel really makes a difference in your vacation experience - this will help your family have an amazing vacation. Best Hotel Ever!!! I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando® Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could just kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands. You can dine on exceptional cuisine; delight in the impeccable service; and soak in the breathtaking splendor of lush tropical surroundings at a white sandy beach of the lagoon-style swimming pool; all while enjoying the latest in modern conveniences. Hotel guests also enjoy an exclusive package of theme park benefits, including:* Early Park Admission† to Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)* Universal Express ride access* to skip the regular lines throughout both theme parks - a FREE benefit worth up to $87 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required)* Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time * And more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort At Universal Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Loews Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Resort Orlando
- Universal Royal Pacific Hotel
- Royal Pacific Hotel Orlando
- Universals Royal Pacific Resort