This was our first trip to Disney, and we had a BLAST! The hotel was good...it was on-site, so we didn't have to worry about getting to and from the parks. The pool was great and heated, which was kinda important- towards the end of the week it got a bit cold.
Yes, the toilets were LOUD, but after a couple of nights, we really didn't notice it as much. You could kinda hear the people in the other rooms when you were in the bathroom, but you don't sleep in the bathroom:)
We had a little issue with towels, but once I let the front desk know about it, it was fixed.
For the price & location this hotel is just fine. I mean, how much time are you really planning to be in your hotel room? If you answered A LOT... then I would recommend paying a bit more for one of the other resorts. If you answered "to sleep" this hotel is just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort is a Disney Value Resort hotel featuring giant icons that pay homage to classic music genres—including Broadway show tunes, calypso, country, jazz and rock n' roll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl