We have stayed here a few times and the price point and amenities are appropriate for the family on a budget who wants to stay inside the gates of Disney. This location gives you access to the Disney Transit system which connects you to whatever area you want to visit in Disney World.
The pools are all centrally located and the kids love getting in them after a long day at the parks. They also have a large cafeteria and games room which are very reasonably priced.
If you look for lush accommodations, this is not the place for you. It has all the amenities you need considering you are spending most of your day away from the resort and in the parks. It serves a family and your needs well based on the price point and its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl