Do you want to do Disney on a budget? Feel comfortable staying at the All-Star Music resort. It is a value resort...a discount budget friendly property. I was very leery about staying here because we have high standards and there are not very good reviews. But I can tell you that All-Star Music was a fine place to stay. If you visit Disney like we do, the room is a place to sleep and that is it. We didn't need a huge room or luxury accommodations....just a comfortable bed and a shower. The rooms are small but comfortable and clean.
Minor glitches on check-in....they put us in building 9 (Jazz Inn). When we got to the room, our 8 year old son opened up the door only to discover that there was a sleeping couple in the room. Thank goodness they were only sleeping! We called the front desk from down the hall....one of the housekeepers was SUPER helpful, giving up her cleaning time to get us to a phone to call the desk. She was horrified to find out that we were checked into an occupied room. Oh well. Anyway, the front desk sent us to another room around the corner in the same building. Hauled all of our luggage to that room while my husband ran to get the new keys to the new room. While I stood there with our two kids and all of our luggage, we heard the guests in the room next door screaming at each other like WW3 just broke out. I called the desk from my cell to intercept my husband because we were NOT going to be in a room with crazy people next door....not the hotel's problem. We were just being picky. They got us another room but they didn't manage to get my husband so he came back with the keys to the room next to the crazy people. We went over to the next room in building 8, Broadway. We waited a half an hour for someone to bring the keys but then my husband decided to go get the new keys from the desk instead of continuing to wait. We were on the second floor of Broadway on the corner overlooking the parking lot. It was very quiet. Once we got settled in, the stay was great. We loved being in the back of the property because there wasn't a lot of foot traffic of noisy people. We drove in so we could park right by our room. I would think that if I were to use Disney busses to get to the parks by the end of the day I wouldn't want to walk all the way to the back of the resort to get to my room but if you drive, it was great!
Overall, we liked the property. It was fine. We would definitely stay there again if we needed to watch our budget...and really, who doesn't?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Star
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl