My boyfriend booked a super Disney vacation and opted for the All Star music resort. We had a family suite since we were traveling with 2 boys age 15 and 16. We were in the calypso building and it was great since it was right next to the food court and the transportation to Disney parks. The room is nice and for the 4 of us it was the right size. I had brought a inflating mattress just in case, because on reviews, people were telling that they were not comfy...ok, not that great, but the boys did not use the mattress. The two bathrooms were great and the shower was really good. There is a lot of humidity so the odor was there.
On the first day, we took a taxi and went to Target for grocery. The fridge is a nice size and the kitchenette had what we needed. I would of liked to have real glasses in stead of plastic cups, but for the rest , the disposable dishes is very efficient.
The bus transportation is wonderful and we never waited more than 10-15 minutes. but it seemed we were always lucky cause it would always be there a few minutes after we were at the bus stop. :-). In the morning we would use the extra magic hours. and around 2-3 come back for a little nap. and go back at night in the same park or an other one since we had hopper tickets. This is a great way to discover the parks and to spend a little time at the resort and relax or take a nap. this way, we were always full of energy and stayed away from the big big crowd of the afternoon. at the food court, we could always find something to suit our taste. The coffee is awful so is the one in the room, so if you are a coffee amateur... that's not a good point. but I would find my energy in the magic of disney hey hey!!!
We had a great time and for family with a budget it is perfect. The family suite is a little bit expensive, but it was the biggest time of the year. and a little privacy with the closed room is great for parents. It puts some magic in bed also lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort is a Disney Value Resort hotel featuring giant icons that pay homage to classic music genres—including Broadway show tunes, calypso, country, jazz and rock n' roll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl