I have been expecting more, even in a value-class resort, After all, it is managed by DIsney. I can't fault their services, it has been an awesome experience. From the time I got on board the Magic Express at the Orlando Airport, all the way to checking out, I met friendly staffs, all willing to brighten my day with a smile and a helpful hands.
One incident that surprised me. When I was at the check in counter, 3 staffs were busy doing some work behind the counter. I would have expected at least one to stop what she is doing to attend to me, but it took a few minutes before one of them stop and come over to attend to me. Not a big issue, as the wait was only for a few minutes, but a surprise because of the high expectation that I have for a well regarded service giant.
Overall, my stay and experiences in Disney World has been very positive and I will definitely return again to be pampered by all the friendly hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort is a Disney Value Resort hotel featuring giant icons that pay homage to classic music genres—including Broadway show tunes, calypso, country, jazz and rock n' roll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl