My friend and stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Disney. We stayed at the All Star Movies resort last time (which was a good hotel) but we thought we would change it up a bit. (Turns out the hotels are modeled pretty much identically, but it didn't matter to us!)
First, all of the good things:
The first good thing was that they let us check in early (11 am), which was so nice. We were able to drop our bags in the room and not worry about them.
Another good thing is the price! You can't beat these value resorts! You get the entire magical Disney experience without paying an arm and a leg. The room was small, but it was all we needed!
The room was SO CLEAN, I was very happy about that. Especially the bathroom. It was sparkling!
The other good thing was the food court. It's so nice to have it right there, whether you want a snack or a full meal. It's VERY kid friendly, BUT, there aren't many vegan options (my friend is vegan).
Now, some spots for improvement.
The buses. Ugh. We had such a different experience with them last time we visited. This time we seemed to wait FOREVER for a bus in Downtown Disney to get back to our hotel. It was at least 45 minutes, which after you've walked the parks all day as are so tired, is not good. Normally the buses run every 15 or 20 mins, but we always felt we were waiting longer for our buses.
Next, the fire alarm went off in our building on our second morning there. I know this can be caused by many different things, so I wasn't too upset. The frustrating part was that no one came around or called to tell us what was going on. We were left in the dark!
All in all, I really like the All Star Disney resorts and would definitely stay here again. I think this place would be perfect for a family on a budget that wanted the entire Disney experience but wanted to save some money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let the rhythm move you at this Resort hotel that pays homage to some of the world's most popular music genres, including country, jazz, rock 'n' roll, calypso and Broadway-style show tunes. Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Disney's All-Star Music Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Star Music Hotel
- Disney Music Resort Star
- Disney Music Star
- Disney All Star Music Hotel
- Disney All Star Music Resort
- Disneys All Star Music Resort
- All Star Music Resort Orlando Fl