“A class act!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #107 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Atlanta, Georgia
“A class act!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

From our first steps into the hotel from the staff on reception to the maid service in the hallways, this has been a fantastic experience. The restaurants inside the complex were all top notch as well. The price was a little more than we would normally spend, but on vacation the hotel is part the package from my point is view. I would definitely comeback!!

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (354)
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nice, clean hotel close to Universal Studios. Conveniently beside a Walgreens, and close to many restaurants on I-Drive. The only bad thing was the "free shuttle" to the parks only leave at 9am and come back at 9pm so we kept our rental car and drove ourselves.

Southport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

3rd time at this hotel and once again we had a fabulous stay. Staff couldn't be more helpfull and friendly. Everywere was spotless. We did have a couple of little issues 1 with the tv and the other the airconditioning unit but they were sorted out within minutes of reporting them and this was over the Easter Holidays and the hotel was extremely busy. The pool was spotless all the time. Room cleaned everyday. Floor 22 has amazing views.
This hotel is in an ideal locatiion for everything and i would definatley recommend to anyone.
The only downside is coming back home. Hopefully next time we visit we might get a free room upgrade to a suite on the 24th floor for being a regular customer.
A Big Thank you to all at the Rosencentre staff for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor the views are amazing.
Montreal, Quebec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Clean, large, generic US hotel. Had a Sushi and s Tapas Bar in lobby. Convenient for conference centre across the street. Rooms were average in size. Taxi to Disney was $43 Food was good and staff was very helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ozark, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I needed to be in Orlando for a long weekend in order for him to attend a photo workshop at Seaworld. I wanted to spend as little as possible on accomodations so I grabbed a Travelocity secret hotel for $49 a night. We were very pleased to find the hotel was the Rosen Centre.

We would probably decline the suite upgrade next time, but we enjoyed everything about the hotel: service, cleanliness and convenience to sites was great. The pool is gorgeous and we enjoyed an evening just sitting around it, enjoying the perfect weather.

We would stay here again with no hesitation.

Room Tip: The suite "upgrade" means you will not have a bathtub (just a shower stall) and the bed i...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

my wife and i have just returned from a week in Orlando. We stayed at the Rosen centre hotel
on International Drive, may I just say we could find no faults what so ever with the hotel
it was kept spotless through out our room was on the 24th floor had a marvellous view.
the room was kept spotless I cannot recommend the cleaning staff enough any thing extra we needed and it was provided I noticed on other reviews about the car park being along way away may I just say I did not think so it was a short stroll through the halls to reception.
whilst we were there it was crowded because of all the things going on at the conference centre
but the children who where there were very courteous to my wife and I and the lobby areas never seemed overcrowded.The swimming pool area was kept clean also it was a huge pool
and you could smoke any where in the pool area

Room Tip: high rooms have a better view the lift goes straight to the high floors
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were in Orlando for a volleyball tournament, through Priceline I booked a 4 star hotel on I Drive for $50 per night. I was not familiar with the Rosen hotels and was not expecting much more than a pillow and a shower. When we arrived I was pleasantly surprised.

The check in staff was exceptional, the room was more than comfortable and clean. The pool and common areas were very inviting. The food was very good as well. The location was perfect walking distance to I Drive activities and the convention center. I felt very safe walking from the hotel to the activities on I drive. The hotel also felt secure with their added security features.

We enjoyed our stay at the Rosen and hope to return soon.

Room Tip: Since we were there for a sporting event laundry facilities being available on all the odd floors wa...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Rosen Centre Hotel? Share your experiences!