“Absolutely wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Woodhouse Day Spa

The Woodhouse Day Spa
8060 Via Dellagio Way, Suite 102, Orlando, FL 32819 (Doctor Phillips)
407-965-3131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 239 Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: The Woodhouse Day Spa offers treatments for men and women including facials, massages, body treatments in a Vichy shower, microdermabrasion, hand and foot treatments, and exquisite baths. 6,000 square feet of Victorian decor featuring 16 private guest treatment rooms, men’s & women’s quiet rooms, duet massage room, bath & massage room, private pedicure rooms, and more! The Woodhouse is the perfect place for spa parties & corporate events.
CHARLOTTE
“Absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

After spending the previous day at a theme park my body was crazy tired! I needed some pampering! Woodhouse delivered!
All I can say is WOW. I've had quite a few facials at different places I go. The Woodhouse though was placed on my "Absolute Favorite" list! From the moment you step into the door you feel relaxed. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. Crystal is the one who did my facial and I highly recommend her.
I can't wait to come back to Orlando... But it's not for the theme parks...it's to get the "works" done at this fabulous place!

Visited January 2014

Inverness, Illinois
20 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service, great escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Daisy provided an excellent deep tissue massage and Crystal did a wonderful anti-aging facial. Both ladies were attentive and tried very hard to please me. Each was responsive to my individual needs. I was in a bit of a rush so I did not get a chance to truly enjoy the ambiance, but the facility has some nice touches for pampering and relaxation that, had I not been pressed for time, I would have enjoyed using. I would strongly recommend this Day spa.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Nice atmoshpere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a great choice for a special occasion. The atmosphere and ambiance is excellent. It is clean and the team is very focused on making sure you have a great experiece.

Visited June 2013
“High priced average "spa" experience.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

As an Orlando local, I visit many of the area spas throughout the year. Looking to try the Woodhouse as a place for a good mani-pedi left me wishing I had just booked my usual at a different location. The service should have an "awkward" rating- everyone seemed unsure/rushed? The worst part: when checking out the three individuals at the desk were so far beyond unprofessional... What a way to represent your establishment. I was given the full day spa experience as a gift- I will not be using it.

Visited November 2012
Tampa, Florida
18 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

When dropping my daughter off for a facial, I was able to make an appointment for a massage a little later. While I waited, Alison showed me around and gave me a cup of cinnamon tea. I had an eighty minute massage with Kimberly which was fabulous. The place was clean,relaxing and smelled good. I would definitely recommend!

Visited May 2013