“"Exuberant" - Just What We Needed” 5 of 5 stars

Lake Eve Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12388 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821   |
Ranked #111 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
TN
“"Exuberant" - Just What We Needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

We just left luxury and enjoyed it. We stayed from Oct 18-21, 2009 and it's the best I've experienced in my stateside travels. Peaceful, end room, and excellence service. All that I wanted in a suite. We were there for Disney and they even offer shuttle servie to Epcot and you go from there to any theme park you like and they pick up. We had an end room with lake view and pool view, large private balcony and jetted tub. A lot of standard, like flatscreen in every room, but considered upgrades any other place. No kids were running around, but were seen. Sweet deal. I will be back again.

A satisified customer....Thanks Lake Eve Resort for making my vacation real.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Miami,FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

We stayed one night for Halloween Horror Nights, the rate I got was unbeatable. When we checked in at 3:00 pm on Saturday there was only one person in the front desk checking people in and out so we had to wait about 30 minutes, finally they put in another employee. Our unit was very spacious, nice and clean. Management seems to be new at renting units for short stays so some of the toiletries you usually get in a hotels were not there. Let's not talk about the sofa bed, I was very surprised that a new complex like this hotel is would have such an unconfortable sofa bed. Whe we have stayed at the newer hotel the sofa beds are extremely confortable. So if you are staying at this hote and you plan to use the sofa bed make sure you bring a blow up mattress to put on it. Another complain was the service we got from house keeping. We went down stairs and requested 2 pillow and another mattress to put on top of the one on the sofa already and towels and we never received them. There also were not enough towels in the room for the 6 people the unit is suppose to hold. The parking was a major issue, when we arrived from the park the security had to tell us where to park because all the parking spots were full. But overall our stay was very pleasant and knowing the hotel flaws I already know exactly what to expect. The

Gambrills, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2009

Lake Eve Resort was excellent. Michelle was great to work with. The price she quoted (best price I found after extensive search on the internet) was the total price we paid. No hidden charges. Best of all we were surprised when we checked in and found that we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite at no extra charge. Staff responded super fast when we called front desk.Our 5 y.o. daughter thought she was a princess with her own bedroom w/ double queen beds, large plasma TV and own bathroom. Housekeeping even layed out her favorite blanky and Squeaky every day on her bed after making it (nice touch). I would dismiss all previous complaints as the have new management team in place (I talked with GM personally, He was there day & night). Also from our 12th floor room we could see Disney firewrks great. Real close to Publix Supermarket and 24 Hour Walgreen's Pharmacy. 10 min. to Seaworld/ Aquatica, 30 min. to WDW. Housekeeping did great job cleaning up after our breakfast dishes/pans every morning so we could get early jump on day. I highly reccomend this resort, so take just a few clothes (washer & dryer) on a carry-on and feel like you are at your second vacation home
Only suggestion would be to put felt pads on bottom of chairs and stools to quite scrapping noise.

St. Marys, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2009

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a long weekend. The staff was gracious enough to upgrade us to a 2 bedroom condo that was both beautiful and spacious. Everything was new - from the granite countertops, to the jetted tub and plasma TV's! We enjoyed our trip and for such a great value, will certainly be visiting again.

Bahamas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2009

My family and I, (7) seven in total (5 adults and 2 children), thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Lake Eve Resort.
Michelle V., the Customer Service Manager, was most instrumental in answering all of our concerns, quickly and efficiently before our arrival.
The process of checking-in and out was a breeze and took less than five minutes both times.
Our suite, which consisted of three bedrooms and two baths, was clean and pristine. The washer/dryer combo was a welcomed surprise which allowed us to go home with clean clothes. We took advantage of the pool, wireless internet access, the game room and the in-house restaurant.
I have one suggestion, that they put a broom and dustpan in each room.
I highly recommend Lake Eve Resort in Orlando, a well kept, modern and affordable place to stay .

miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

we were very impress by this hotel... we loved the accomodations and the service was outstanding. we loved it so much and the price can't be beat that we are returning in December. The rooms are awsome and spacious it still smells like new furniture in the rooms, housekeeping comes in everyday and it's at no additional cost to us. The only bad side that we can see, is that for such a big hotel the parking ratio to rooms is not equivalent and they need more parking spaces, but we always had a parking space so no problem for us. We love this hotel. this is defenitely a hidden jewel!

jenny

Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

Excellent hotel for an excellent price. I found exactly what I was expecting and looking for. I decided for this hotel based on the 80% approval (good reviews), but I confess I was concerned because of some bad reviews I read here. What I can say is that I am fully satisfied and that's why I am writing this review during my 2nd day at the hotel (using free wireless internet). We (me, wife and 2 kids - 11/3) got a 2 bedroom apartment. Very clean, spacious, complete - complete kitchen (big refrigerator, oven, microwave, dish washer, pans, dishes, silverware etc.), washer/dryer in the room, dinner table with 6 chairs, spacious room with balcony, nice decoration, nice and comfortable bedrooms, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, free wireless internet, big baths (one with separated tub/shower). LCD screens on all rooms. New, comfortable and clean - my wife is very demanding in terms of cleanness and is fully satisfied. Location is fantastic - relatively close to all parks (half way between Disney/Sea World), on a very calm part of Int'l Drive and very close to Publix, Outback, Walgreens and others. Very friendly staff helped me with all my requests at arrival. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Been to Lake Eve Resort? Share your experiences!