“Don't Hesitate...Wonderful Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #109 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Macon, Georgia
“Don't Hesitate...Wonderful Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Lake Eve Resort. The condo-style resort was beautiful, everything look brand-new, and the view was fantastic. Our family went to Orlando for a family trip to see the sites and visit the theme parks, we didn't plan to stay at the resort much, but we didn't even want to leave the resort because we had just as much fun there with the view of the pool and the lake. We had everything we needed, there was no problem gettin extra towels or thing like that. Staff was courteous and helpful. The location was wonderful. We would definately stay here again, and again, and again...

Room Tip: The best room are the 3bedroom because they were directly in the center of the resort with a straigh...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Chris R, Front Office Manager at Lake Eve Resort, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for your input! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our resort so much that you didn't want to leave! We have excellent bounceback rates for our returning guests, make sure to ask about those next time you book with us. We have recently hired more guest service staff to meet your needs and I will share your review with them! We are always happy to hear feedback, please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any further comments. Thank you again for choosing Lake Eve again and again!

875 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Rancho Cordova, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Lake Eve Resort is a very nice place to stay. My original plans were to stay three days, it was so nice I extended my stay to six days. The location is wonderful, the resort is clean and the staff is very helpful. Overlooking the lake can't be beat. With the help of staff I was able to attend all my planned events without a vehicle. The resort is highly recommended.

Room Tip: Every room has a view of the large pool and lake. You will not be disappointed if you stay at this...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chris R, Front Office Manager at Lake Eve Resort, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments and I am glad to hear that we were able to help you enjoy your vacation so much.

Hopefully we get to see you back soon, and if there is anything we can we, we'd be glad to help.

Thank you again!!!
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This resort is beautiful and less than 2 miles from Sea World. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and it was huge! It had 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen as well. The pool is large so no worry about it being overtaken with too many people. We enjoyed the walkout dock that overlooks the lake too. Overall it was a very good resort at a good price. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because the air conditioning made a loud knocking sound that kept me up all night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chris R, Front Office Manager at Lake Eve Resort, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
On behalf of the staff here at Lake Eve Resort thank you for staying with us! Our spacious rooms all overlook the pool and Lake Eve itself. Our pool bar is now serving hamburgers and hot dogs as well as their drink specials!

I apologize for the issues you had with the a/c noise during your stay. If I can be of any service, please feel free to contact me directly and I would be happy to speak with you further about any concerns you have.

We are working on some new areas including the fitness center and a new restaurant concept coming soon! Please join us again, summer is just beginning! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you in the future.
South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed in a 2bdr 2bath apt - good closets, a nice kitchen and living room and a small balcony with an awesome lake view (low floor, column 01). Daily maids service, nice closets, clean, flat screen TV in the living and in the bedrooms with a decent selection of channels but no premium channels. Dishes, glasses and silverware for 4 (should/could be more). Good location: close to Seaworld, and shops. Seems to be a preferred spot for Brazilians. I would not hesitate to go back to it.

Room Tip: Pick Column 01 if you can ...end of the hallway- more quiet and better view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback about your stay here at Lake Eve! Every suite has a pool and lake view as well as a balcony to enjoy our beautiful Florida weather. Our pool is heated to a comfortable 82 degrees and we also have a hot tub and kiddie pool! We hope to see you back soon for your next vacation! Thank you again for your review!
Ocean City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Two-BR Suites are large, very pretty and clean. You won't be disappointed with this room for your family travel. Since we visited Universal theme parks all day, I only experienced the inside of the room. The pool looks nice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Chris R, Front Office Manager at Lake Eve Resort, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for visiting us all the way from Maryland! We love hearing that you enjoyed your stay in our resort. Next time you book with us, try one of our Platinum suites! The rooms are even larger with a better view.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you on your next vacation!
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Well after looking at lots of hotels and apartments and reading reviews on Trip Advisor, I chose Lake Eve! Well I made the right choice. On arrival late Friday evening, the receptionist booked us in, we had been upgraded to a Platinum 2 bed apartment, I asked her why and she said she liked our Cornish accent, we were delighted. We were in Room 301 level 3, and had a beautiful view of the lake from the balcony. The pool was very warm and the Jacuzzi was boiling, they also had disabled chair lifts to help get any disabled people into the pool or Jacuzzi. A tea towel, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs and sponge for washing dishes were provided. In the bathrooms there were, tissues, soaps, shampoo and conditioners. The 2 bed apartment is very spacious, king size bed in one room and 2 queen size beds in the other room. Washer/dryer came in very useful, could have done with a clothes airer to hang bathing costumes, and certain clothes that cannot be tumbled dry on. 3 tvs, clock radio, cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, an iron and ironing board, there was a coffee maker, coffee sachets, coffee mate, but no kettle or teapot (we English like our tea). As we passed through reception all staff would acknowledge us with a smile, hello, good morning. There was also plenty of leaflets of places to visit, you can also get tickets for parks and I rides at reception. There are also a Publix and Walgreens, just 2 stops away on the I ride, and it is within walking distance. We caught a taxi back from the Publix as we had too much shopping to carry it cost $7.00. My daughter used her kindle fire and said the WiFi was quite fast. We asked for flat baking tray for the oven and it was brought up within 15 minutes. Daniel at the ticket desk was most helpful about anything we asked him, taxi's, buses, and places to go etc, seems like he really enjoys his job and nothing is too much trouble for him, the other staff on the same desk we asked about things, were also very helpful, but we saw Daniel the most. Cannot comment on the food in the hotel because sadly we didn't get around to trying it, time just flew by. House keeping could just raise the standards a bit, we had 2 days when the beds were not made, but it wasn't a problem for us and it didn't spoil our stay a Lake Eve. Had a wonderful time and would not hesitate to stay at Lake Eve again if we ever go back to Orlando, I think the position of Lake Eve was excellent at the quieter end of I Drive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for all of your feedback about your experience with us! I'm ecstatic that you had such a lovely time during your stay and could use most of our amenities and services during your holiday. Daniel and the rest of the concierge staff are very knowledgeable not only with attractions and theme parks in the area but a lot of local hangouts and favorite restaurants as well!

I do apologize about the housekeeping service and I'm glad it didn't spoil your time with us. We are transitioning into new housekeeping practices to accommodate our guests better and have more people on hand to help. We have gotten a few requests for tea kettles (we do get quite a bit of English guests!) and I am definitely looking into getting a few for housekeeping to keep on hand.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to see you soon on your next holiday! Feel free to contact me directly for any further feedback.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Overall the facility, staff, and service was very nice. The two bedroom suite was also nice and spacious. On the other hand, the beds stole my joy after the first night. I had to cope with a brick hard mattress for an additional three nights since I had already prepaid. Lesson here to all......"don't prepay unless you're sure of the accommodations". I was also disappointed after renting a DVD from red box only to find that there were no DVD players in any of the rooms. For nearly $150 bucks a night, I did expect that.

• Stayed April 2013
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that the staff was so helpful for you. We have some great new team members throughout the hotel who are always happy to help, and we love hearing about them. Thank you.

Regarding the bedding, we do offer pillow top mattresses with each bed, and I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the experience. We will definitely review your experience in purchasing new mattresses in the future, and we always seek to get the most comfortable mattresses possible.

It is true that we do not have DVD players. However we always look forward to improving and perhaps this is something we can look forward to in the future.

Thank you again for your comments!!!! We hope to see you back in the future!!

Been to Lake Eve Resort? Share your experiences!