Nice place. Room was in good condition and clean. The grounds are pretty cool, well kept, and clean. Not all kid Disney-ish like I expected.
Lots of variety in on-site restaurants. But all are pricey.
Certainly not within walking distance of anything. But Disney does have good bus schedules to all Disney stuff.
In-room internet is Ethernet cable only. $9.95 for 24hr. BUT read the rate card carefully. It implies that that fee will cover wireless around the pools, in the lobby and the conference center. NOT SO. Wireless is provided by another service provider and is not covered by the fee paid for in-room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is a Southwest-themed Disney Moderate Resort hotel encircling Lago Dorado—a glimmering 22-acre lake—that evokes the spirit and romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico. Follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado as he searched for the legendary Seven Cities of Gold while you discover the beauty and fantasy of a unique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando