I visited Cornonado with my sons ages 2 & 14. We didn't have to wait long for a bellman to help with bags and give us a ride to our room. Our room was immaculate. I complimented housekeeping on several occasions for doing such a fantastic job.
We stayed in the Casitas 1 building. We had a beautiful view of a courtyard with gorgeous flowers and shrubs. The walkways to the pools and wonderful Pepper market were lined with blooming gardenia and sparkling fountains. We even saw a brown bunny skip across our path on the way to the pool one evening.
The dig site pool area was tons of fun for my 2 and 14 year old. The kid pool/sprinkler area actually kept him entertained for almost an hour and my 14 year old loved playing volleyball in the sand with the teenagers.
On the way back from the pool one night my 2 year old and I took a rest in one of the hammocks. It was unbelievably quiet and relaxing. After our rest we sat on one of the benches and watched the fireworks at one of the parks.
We did take advantage of the Disney resort buses to travel to the parks and never waited more than 10-15 minutes for one. We also drove our truck to MGM because it was so close and why not when we have free parking as a resort guest.
The only problem I had at all was the A/C in my room making this knocking noise on the second night of my stay. A repairman came to look at it, but apparently was not able to figure the problem out.
I would stay in Coronado again the next time I visit Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando