Disney's Coronado Springs Resort seems like a nice compromise between too Disney and not. There are small touches everywhere that keep you from forgetting that you're on a Disney resort but they're not overbearing at all.
The rooms are nice, nothing crazy. A few things were left unplugged (fridge, desk power strip, etc.) but other than that the room was nice.
There are plenty of bus stops around the entire resort so no matter where your room is located you should be fine. There is a bit of walking involved, but if you've come to Disney World, I assume you're prepared for that.
The food at the resort is varied in both price and selection while not straying too far away from Tex Mex and American food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relive the romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico as you follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado at this Resort hotel. Find your own mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven of brightly colored Casitas, rustic Ranchos and beachfront Cabanas encircling a glimmering 22-acre lake. Each accommodation provides a unique escape and a welcoming home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando