We recently spent a week at the Coronado Springs Resort. We are young at heart and enjoyed the time we spent at the parks. The hotel is themed South American and the restaurants also mimic this region. The buildings are all built around a lake. We happened to have a great view of the 'beach' near the main pool. It made grabbing a quick meal easy and convenient. There is also a very nice bar at the main pool. Make a point to select a building near a bus stop. The week we were there we never ventured our in our car. We simply hopped a bus to all parks, downtown disney and any hotel for meals.
I'm completely surprised how busy all of the parks were during our stay (Nov 10-17). Perhaps it was due to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. At any rate there were more small children than any November we can recall.
We had a great experience at our own leisure and hope to go back again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is a Southwest-themed Disney Moderate Resort hotel encircling Lago Dorado—a glimmering 22-acre lake—that evokes the spirit and romance of Spanish-colonial Mexico. Follow in the footsteps of explorer Don Francisco de Coronado as he searched for the legendary Seven Cities of Gold while you discover the beauty and fantasy of a unique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Disney's Coronado Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Coronado Springs Hotel Orlando
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Resort
- Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney Coronado Springs Hotel
- Disneys Coronado Springs Hotel
- Coronado Hotel Orlando