Great start. Checked in with no problems at 11am. (normally 16:00!)
Were directed to the car park for building 5. (go for the car park for building 4 as this is closer to building 5!)
The overall look of the resort is great.
The room was a bit dissapointing given that we had just stayed at the Residence Inn by Seaworld. (see reveiew!) It was small and dark even though we were on a corner with two windows.
Breakfast at the cafe was fine with a reasonable choice.
The security in the resort is great. You have to have your room cards to get past the security at the gate.
To get the full benefit of the magic hours and boat to Downtown Disney a stay of at least a week would have been better. (we only stayed four nights)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter is inspired by the romance and pageantry of the historic French Quarter in New Orleans, and where every day is a celebration. Step through a wrought-iron portal into an alluring world of delicious Cajun food, jazz music and dazzling parades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel