Very clean and tidy property. We stayed on the French Quarter side - which is much smaller than the other side of the property. Food options were typical disney - and they had live entertainment at the bar in the evenings. Rooms were a little tight but we did have connecting room for our party of 4 lady runners.
The resort was an oasis from the chaos off property- we waited an hour for a bus to take us to the expo then it took over 40 minutes to get there. Half Marathon morning, we caught the bus at 345 and arrived at epcot at 5am. Kind of a bummer since we were less than 2 miles away and could have walked it in less than 30 minutes...if there were sidewalks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter is inspired by the romance and pageantry of the historic French Quarter in New Orleans, and where every day is a celebration. Step through a wrought-iron portal into an alluring world of delicious Cajun food, jazz music and dazzling parades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Port Orleans Resort
- Port Orleans French Quarter
- Port Orleans Orlando
- Disney Port Orleans French Quarter
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort French Quarter
- Port Orleans Disney
- Disneys Port Orleans Hotel