This was our third visit to the Grand and our third time concierge level in the Sugar Loaf building. Our room was a renovated one and it was the first time we got to experience the Magic Bands. It was as magical as always from the service of the staff, the cleaning, the food in the Sugar Loaf building etc. Our room was beautiful and we truly enjoyed the orchestra in the lobby each evening.
In the last 14 years this has been our eight full week visit to the World, so what we didn't like was the first question we got when we arrived at the Grand and were greeted by our our personal concierge: have you been with us before? Shame on Disney Parks & Resorts and learn from your sister Disney Cruise Line that does have a system with their Castaway Cay club that recognizes returning and loyal guests.
After a week in the Grand we continued our trip to San Juan for a Southern Caribbean Cruise with the Disney Magic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort distinguished as the flagship hotel of Walt Disney World Resort and offering world-class dining, entertainment and luxurious accommodations in its 6 striking red-gabled buildings. This magnificent hotel sits along the white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Disney
- Disneys Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Orlando
- Disney Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Hotel Orlando