We've stayed here before, and would again. Scrupulously clean, and fabulous staff. Citricos restaurant is a lovely restaurant, but the 1900 fayre, where you go to meet Cinderella for dinner and Alice for breakfast (if you book) is pretty grim. We stayed in a castle view room, which overlooked the lake, great view of the fireworks and sunrise.
Access to the monorail makes getting to the Magic Kingdom really easy, but the boat back is quicker.
Rooms are clean but small and a bit tired and dated to the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at this lavish bayside Resort hotel. Relax in the sumptuous lobby as the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes. Bask on the white-sand beach, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch the fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach's golden era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort
- Grand Floridian Disney
- Disneys Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Orlando
- Disney Grand Floridian Hotel
- Grand Floridian Hotel Orlando