We were fortunate enough to have 3 days here recently and we cannot say enough about the property. It is beautiful - the room was a good size and we had a room with a view of the lake with a nice sized balcony. We spent the afternoon of the first day just enjoying the great pools and water slide. Only strike is the one quick service restaurant (Hurricane Hannah's) is PACKED as it is the only option. It is much too small for the amount of people pool-side. You'll be in line for 30 minutes almost anytime from 11:30 am to 2 pm for lunch. Disney definitely needs to fix that.
But the resort is walking distance to Epcot with a separate entrance away from the monorail station which makes entering and leaving Epcot a breeze. We loved the location and took advantage fo the proximity to Epcot to try the cuisine from a different country daily! :-)
We've stayed at a couple places on property at Disney and this is so far our favorite - would recommend it to anyone! Top notch facility and a GREAT location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort is a lakeside Disney Deluxe Resort featuring lush landscaping and the formal grace of a grand New England yacht club. Designed by architect Robert A.M. Stern—known for his East Coast beach houses—this splendid 5-story Resort transports Guests to the summertime Shingle Style hotels of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort