Stayed here for 3 nights after the New Year. The hotel is within walking distance to EPCOT and the Disney Studios. Love that we can walk and not have to wait for a bus or boat. The rooms are nice. We were given a room by the quiet pool...not so quiet at 2:00am when people return from Downtown Disney and decide to swim for an hour...thought security would have quited them down...next time I'll take a garden view. The view of the pool is pretty but I prefer no noise when trying to sleep. We have stayed at many of the other hotels on Disney property and we only stayed here for ease of walking to and from EPCOT if this is not a need of yours I would stay at a different hotel where the price of the room isn't so expensive...We could have had a room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge with a Savannah view and bunk beds for less.
Overall a very nice resort worth the extra money???? maybe not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort is a lakeside Disney Deluxe Resort featuring lush landscaping and the formal grace of a grand New England yacht club. Designed by architect Robert A.M. Stern—known for his East Coast beach houses—this splendid 5-story Resort transports Guests to the summertime Shingle Style hotels of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort