We had an amazing stay at the Yacht Club. We were greeted while getting off the bus by a member of the hotel who took us to the check in desk. Everyone at the hotel was so nice and helpful. Our room was great and the Pool at the hotel was AMAZING. The sand bottom is great for children to play in. There is also a ship with water slides which were a lot of fun! Rumor has it this hotel has the best pool area at Disney.
You can take a boat from the hotel to epcot (we did not care for epcot- it seemed very dated and not a lot of attractions for a three year old) but it is an easy walk and they run buses continually to Magic Kindom and all the other parks.
The lobby was decorated beautifully for the Christmas/Holiday Season.
We ate in the Yachtsman steakhouse which had very good food.
We loved our time in the hotel and look forward to returning next time we visit Disneyworld.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort is a lakeside Disney Deluxe Resort featuring lush landscaping and the formal grace of a grand New England yacht club. Designed by architect Robert A.M. Stern—known for his East Coast beach houses—this splendid 5-story Resort transports Guests to the summertime Shingle Style hotels of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Disney's Yacht Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Yacht Club Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Yacht Hotel
- Disneys Yacht Resort
- Yacht Club Disney
- Disney Yacht And Beach Club
- Yacht Club Orlando
- Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Disneys Yacht Club Resort