We have stayed at the W.L. in the past but this was the first time that we've stayed in a club level room. Our room was on the top floor of the lodge and if we looked through the trees we could see the Magic Kingdom. Had a very nice view of the nightly fireworks. Room was recently remodeled and was a nice size. Bathroom was quite large and always clean. Our only disappointment on this trip was a slightly dirty pool area. Pool was dirty and the hot tub area smelled of dirty feet. The grounds are beautiful and very well themed. The boat to the Magic Kingdom and near by resorts is very convenient.
Club level perks...continental breakfast served from 7-10am. Fruit, cereal, yogurt, coffee, cappuccino and tea. Always fresh and the staff was constantly replenishing items that were low. During the day they have a small selection of snack foods. Goldfish crackers, homemade potato chips and dip, gummy bears, water and pop. Evening wine and cheese time was by far the best selection of food that they offered. It is served 4-6? During our stay they served bison chili, Babaganoush, a wide variety of cheese and dips, wine and beer. We could have made a meal out of the evening wine and cheese time. And in the future we will be making lunch our largest meal and eating our dinner at the lodge. Cordial's are served from 7-10pm and included berry or peach cobbler, magic bars, cookies and the like. The selection of wine and cordials was impressive. The kitchen area was always kept clean and items were constantly being replenished by cast members. The cast members were exceptionally friendly and made a point of stopping to ask us what our plans were for the day or what we had done that day. They were very informative and went out of their way to offer helpful tips. One of the other perks of staying club level was the quiet sitting areas that looked down at the beautiful lobby. We did not get to see the lobby decorated for Christmas but it must be impressive to look at from the 7th floor.
The club level stay was a little pricey but worth every penny. Any of our future Disney stays will be club level. We may even consider not purchasing the dining plan on future trips. The food that was offered was that good. Highly recommend staying at the Wilderness Lodge!
- Also Known As:
- Disney Wilderness Hotel
- Wilderness Lodge
- Disney Wilderness Lodge
- Disneys Wilderness Hotel
- Wilderness Lodge Disney
- Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Lodge Orlando
- Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Wilderness Lodge Disney World
- Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge—inspired by the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century—is an architecturally grand Disney Deluxe Resort hotel honoring American craftsmanship and artistry, and celebrating the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.