Stayed here from 11/20 - 11/25 (Thanksgiving week). Arrived in Orlando at 2:00 pm caught the Disney shuttle to the hotel. Check-in was very fast, plenty of desk people to get everyone
checked-in in an orderly manner. The lobby is very impressive and has a warm inviting feeling. It was nice that it was decorated for the holidays. Our room was on the sixth floor and overlooked the lobby. The rooms are large and the one we were in had a very comfortable king size bed.
The bathroom had a separate toilet/bath room with duel sinks in their own nook. The room had a safe, refrigerator, iron and ironing board. There was a balcony with 2 chairs and a small table, also the room had a large flat screen tv, free wifi, and hookups in the radio for your iPod. etc.
The hotel staff were always courteous, and helpful. The hotel has a nice workout room. Transportation to the parks is easy either by bus or boat.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Wilderness Hotel
- Wilderness Lodge
- Disney Wilderness Lodge
- Disneys Wilderness Hotel
- Wilderness Lodge Disney
- Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Lodge Orlando
- Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Wilderness Lodge Disney World
- Disneys Wilderness Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge—inspired by the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century—is an architecturally grand Disney Deluxe Resort hotel honoring American craftsmanship and artistry, and celebrating the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.