Stayed here from 11/20 - 11/25 (Thanksgiving week). Arrived in Orlando at 2:00 pm caught the Disney shuttle to the hotel. Check-in was very fast, plenty of desk people to get everyone
checked-in in an orderly manner. The lobby is very impressive and has a warm inviting feeling. It was nice that it was decorated for the holidays. Our room was on the sixth floor and overlooked the lobby. The rooms are large and the one we were in had a very comfortable king size bed.
The bathroom had a separate toilet/bath room with duel sinks in their own nook. The room had a safe, refrigerator, iron and ironing board. There was a balcony with 2 chairs and a small table, also the room had a large flat screen tv, free wifi, and hookups in the radio for your iPod. etc.
The hotel staff were always courteous, and helpful. The hotel has a nice workout room. Transportation to the parks is easy either by bus or boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the rustic majesty of America's Great Northwest. Inspired by turn-of-the-century National Park lodges, Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrates American craftsmanship and honors the beauty of the untamed wilderness. Soak in the splendor of the great outdoors, from nature trails through pine forests to rocking chairs that overlook a murmuring creek. Inside, discover towering totem poles, headdresses and more, and sink into a plush leather armchair in front of the roaring fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Wilderness Hotel
- Disney Wilderness Lodge
- Disneys Wilderness Hotel
- Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Lodge Orlando
- Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Wilderness Lodge Disney World
- Disney Wilderness Resort
- Disneys Wilderness Lodge