We just spent 7 days at the WL and could not haven happier staying anywhere else! It was our first time at a deluxe Disney resort and definitely did not disappoint! Our on-line check-in worked out great and our room was ready when we arrived. In no time we were unpacked and off to the park. Can't say enough about the rustic lodge atmosphere and walking thru the lobby never got old! My 8 year old loved the boat ride to Magic Kingdom and liked it better than the monorail! The quick service at Roaring Forks offered the best Mickey Waffles (especially bananas foster); specialty sandwiches were great and loved the Wilderness Salad! Never felt too crowded like the value resorts.
Housekeeping was exceptional and got towel pets every other day. We were amazed by the elephant we found sitting on our bed when we returned one afternoon! Beds were very comfy. Staff was helpful and always friendly. Everything was just... magical! Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge—inspired by the Great American Northwest National Park lodges from the turn of the 20th century—is an architecturally grand Disney Deluxe Resort hotel honoring American craftsmanship and artistry, and celebrating the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Wilderness Hotel
- Disney Wilderness Lodge
- Disneys Wilderness Hotel
- Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge
- Wilderness Lodge Orlando
- Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Wilderness Lodge Disney World
- Disney Wilderness Resort
- Disneys Wilderness Lodge