“A Gem in Downtown Orlando” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #198 of 327 hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Oviedo, Florida
“A Gem in Downtown Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

We had no idea Orlando even had a boutique hotel and we have lived in Central Florida for 10 years. Our main objective was to have an adult night to experience downtown Orlando without the kids. Far enough away from the noise but close enough to walk and get a taxi back if needed. We even got 1 free drink each at a local restaurant that we utilized ASAP! Lobby, rooms and bathroom very clean. The staff extremely friendly. We were on the 3rd floor and because heat rises, we cranked the air (it's June in Florida - no way around the heat) but never got ICE COLD. However, the hum of the in-room a/c kept the outside noise COMPLETELY OUT. We will definately stay again and would recommend this quaint Inn to our family/friends. (they have a spa but we did not utilize it)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
eoinnspa, General Manager at Eo Inn, responded to this review, August 24, 2011
Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and are happy we met your expectations! Please fan us on Facebook too~ Thanks!

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

We often travel and are disappointed to see the accomodation does not meet expectations made by the their own website. The Inn was located in a great area within walking distance of many restaurants and attractions. The room was clean but small. If you are looking for ammenties then this may not be the Inn for you.. It does not have a pool, or breakfast. The did provide coffee. However, it met our expecation as is a small boutic hotel that was conveniently located. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
eoinnspa, General Manager at Eo Inn, responded to this review, June 1, 2011
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about us! We are a small, boutique hotel and do take pride in cleanliness... so we are glad you noticed! Thanks and hope to have you stay with us again soon! Fan us on Facebook for great deals and specials too!
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

The rooms are small but very clean, enough room for two, the balcony is so relaxing. I would only stay in a balcony room but the terrace was nice too. We were there for the Lady Ga Ga concert at the Amway and were able to walk there, no need to drive the whole time we were there. Everything is within walking. Lake Eola was beautiful and breakfast at Pannera's. No complaints at all, we'll be back !

Room Tip: balcony room
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
eoinn, Owner at Eo Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2011
Thank you for the nice review and we are glad you had a great stay! It is the perfect place to stay for a night or two downtown while attending great local venues! Thanks again!
Thomasville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

I stayed in the Double Queen Suite (plenty roomy for 2 people), the room was wonderful and cozy, it wasnt a wonderful view by any means but I stay at a hotel to sleep and go out on the town to view things. The late check in is a Great i had no problems at all. I didn't have any of the spa services but plan to when I go again, I ate at the panera bread for breakfast and it was wonderful relaxing drinking coffee starring out over Lake Eola, I will definitely always stay at the Eo Inn whenever I visit Orlando, I'm already working on booking my next stay for the end of April.

Room Tip: The Double Queen Delux is great
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
eoinn, Owner at Eo Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We are glad you had a nice time here in Orlando and can't wait to have you back for another visit! We like to do anything we can to help our guests have a great stay!
amsterdam
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

Arrived here on a Saturday-night around 8p.m. and the hotel was closed. Even though I had booked in advance. They had told me that they would close early if it wasn't very busy. But I never expected the hotel to be closed at 8 p.m. There was a number on the door that I called and the genitor told me to open a little safe deposit-box next to the door. In the box there was an enveloppe with my key and some information. It all worked out, but it doesn't feel really welcoming to arrive in an unknown city, in an unknown hotel to find nobody there to greet you. The hotel seemed completely deserted, and it took a while before I found my room.
The room in itself was lovely, exactly like the pictures with a very large bathroom with a beautiful bath and all the amenities you could want. The furniture was a bit old and the bed wasn't very good. Old, lumpy and a bit damp...
The surrounding area, Thornton Park, is great; beautiful park, nice restaurants and bars. Very friendly atmosphere.
I had expected more.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
eoinn, Owner at Eo Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It sounds like you loved your room and the amenities. We are glad to hear that helped make your stay comfortable. We are continually trying to improve our facilities with renovations and extra special touches, so we hope to have you come back for another visit in the future.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

EO Inn is a great place to stay and certainly priced right! It is such a cute boutique hotel and the staff was so friendly! The Spa is a great place to relax and enjoy some quiet time! Thanks for a super stay, I'll be back!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2011

While I agree with the poster that looked askance at the towel used as a cover during the massage - I too would have vastly preferred a sheet or blanket - the massage itself was fantastic. We stayed one night and thought the room was totally fine - clean and attractive - and the bed was super comfy. The front desk guy was very cheerful and helpful, and the lake and park are right nearby (my husband went for a stroll while I got a rubdown and my toes did). We didn't have a chance to get the free glass of wine offered at a choice of local restaurants, but it was very nice to have it as an option! You also get $10 off a spa treatment if you stay there, which is great.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
eoinn, Owner at Eo Inn, responded to this review, January 19, 2011
Thanks so much for your positive review, we are glad you enjoyed your time with us at the Eo Inn and Spa! Become a Fan on Facebook too and stay in the know with all our deals!

Been to Eo Inn? Share your experiences!