The Beach Club can't be beat for service and location. We stayed here for several days during winter break (which is also the value period - about $250 a night) and enjoyed the proximity to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. When we arrived, our check-in process was terribly slow - the computer showed the room as not being ready despite it being 8 pm. Once they worked it out, everything went smoothly. We had a day of sun and enjoyed the pool. There is a kids pool party from 2:30 - 4:00 pm that meant screeching voices on the microphone announcing conga lines, Simon says, etc. It was miserable. They do have a "quiet" pool but I was there with kids so it was not an option. Noisy kids don't bother me, but the Disney employees who felt they needed a microphone to speak to 8 kids (C'mon everyone! Let's conga!) were the loud ones. Ugh.
Our room was cleaned well each day and the coffee maker and fridge were a nice plus. We had to unexpectedly cut our trip short a night so I went to the front desk at 4 pm to tell them I was checking out - fully prepared to pay for the night since I had not made the change in advance. The hotel refunded my charge for the last night AND for the first night for the slow check-in process. I asked for neither refund and was so impressed that they provided it on their own. For that alone, I have to say THUMBS UP.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disney Beach Club
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club wraps leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Villas Resorts, this resort shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.