Love this resort. Just love it! I've stayed here at, if I'm counting correctly, 5 times. We just arrived home tonight from our stay. It had been over 3 yrs since I had been back there. We took our 2 children for the first time. (We have a 3 yr old and 10 month old). We did a big family vacation where 4 other family members stayed at the resort with us. I love how friendly the staff are there. The young lady at the desk was awesome! We talked a lot, laughed and she was full of information. I think she was new b/c her supervisor was standing near here, but either way she rocked! I ended up coming back in to ask for a sticker for my 3 yr old b/c his balloon (that he got at another hotel the night before popped and he was in tears. We had to stay at that hotel the night before b/c we came to Disney a day early.) When I told the girl at the desk her supervisor gave him a bunch of stickers, crayons and a coloring book. Then she told me to hold on for a minute and she ran off somewhere. She returned a few minutes later w/ a blue Mickey Mouse balloon for my son. I almost cried. My son was so happy, when I brought it to him.She didn't have to do this, but that was how nice and caring she was.
The entrance smelled of gingerbread. It was decorated so nice. Nice and clean, cheerful people, helpful people outside helping w/ the cars etc.
Our luggage was delivered to our room fast. Rooms were clean and had plenty of towels and linens were clean. We were on a ground floor looking at the smaller pool. It was nice and quiet and relaxing. Loved it!
Love the little store/cafe near the lobby. They sell breakfast and lunches there. You can get drinks, snacks, gifts etc. It's open until very late at night as well, which is a bonus.
Love that it's walking distance to Epcot. Epcot is my favorite park and I got to see Illuminations 2 times and was able to just walk back to my hotel and relax. The pools are nice. My son liked the kid pool w/ the sand b/c it was shallow enough for him to play. Lifeguards all over so you know you and your kids are being looked over. They supply towels at the pool as well, which is great.
My only "cons" about this hotel is that it is a bit pricey and does need a little bit of renovation. Little bit of wear and tear on some furnishings in the rooms, but nothing major. You're hardly in your room anyway b/c there's so much to do, but you can tell it needs a little work. But I did notice that there were people doing work while we were there, but you hardly hear them! (awesome!)
I always request to stay at this hotel, just because of all the wonderful experiences I've had here and hope to have in the future. I'm a sappy person and always get sad and teary eyed when I have to leave Disney and this hotel and more so this time b/c I got to share all this, for the first time, w/ my boys. My 3 yr old keeps saying he wants to go back to the hotel. ( I think it's b/c he liked running into his aunt's room, that was adjoining to ours, and playing and jumping on the bed!) I always have a smile at this hotel and always feel safe and taken care of.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disney Beach Club
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club wraps leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Villas Resorts, this resort shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.