Beach Club Resort at Disneyworld is a great place to stay. The rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful. Just a short walk to Epcot, Disney Boardwalk and Hollywood Studios. Fireworks nightly at Epcot which you can see from outside the hotel. We did not rent a vehicle and used the complete Disney transportation system. We had stayed at Port Oleans Riverside previously and the buses seemed to run more smoothly from Beac Club (every 20 minutes). Also it was nice to have the option to walk to some sites and not have to bus each time.
I would recommend spending a little more and going to the Beach Club Resort. It is just nice to be in a short walking distance to some of what Disney has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club wraps leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Villas Resorts, this resort shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort