This was my 11th trip to WDW and my 2nd in the Beach Club. I love this resort. The location is perfect, you can walk (about 10 minutes) from the room to Epcot, to Hollywood Studios you can also walk, (about 18 minutes from your room). The boardwalk is also a short 10 minute walk as well. The service at beach club is always top notch. My fiance, and daughter (10), stayed for 8 nights and by the 3rd night we had cast members acknowledging us by name.
Every night there are movies shown on the beach, a camp fire and the staff is always making sure everyone is having a great time.
Room service is quick, accurate, and served in room with a happy cast member. One aspect that makes this deluxe resort the best besides the location is that it has 24 hour room service. Not all deluxe resorts have 24 hour room service. This is a nice feature to have when you come back from extra magic hours at are hungry at 1:00am.
At night I often enjoyed long quite walks long the beach front and enjoyed the ultra quite that is there, a great way to really relax. Some nights I went to the "quite pool" for a few laps, and then a sit in the hot tub.
When ever I travel to WDW I always use the Deluxe Dining Plan, and this is a must. If you plan out your days, you can eat in the best locations, have the better experiences, and save money. Also each person gets two snack s a day. The last day of our trip we used 20 snacks we had left to buy the big circle lollipops for gifts to people at home.
While this is a bit more pricy than other resort choices, the benefit of location to parks, 24 hour room service, the spa service, the lack of "Riff Raff" causing noise, and the upscale treatment is worth it.
Many people complain about the walking and the size of the resort, and this always does not make sense to me. You are in WDW, you will be doing a lot of walking. So I do not find that to be a con. Before you arrive investigate what is important to you. If you will be in Epcot more, get a room on that side of the resort, the same with Hollywood studios. Or if have a room by the lobby for a more even walk and access to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, and the Bus Stop out front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club wraps leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Villas Resorts, this resort shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Tingo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort