Stayed at Beach Club on the Club Level floor twice with our two children (ages 9 and 13) and just returned from a standard room stay for an "adult only" trip for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. We booked a return trip with the children in January and will be staying Club Level again. In my opinion, Beach Club is the best of all the Disney properties for amenities and location. The ability to walk to the back entrance of Epcot is fantastic, particularly if you have a park hopper pass so you can hop into Epcot any night for dinner or fireworks. It is also a beautiful boat ride or a nice stroll over to Hollywood Studios. The Stormalong Bay pool complex is also unbeatable at Disney. The pool is fun for kids and adults, great pool activities, and wonderful hot tubs. Movies and marshmallows on the beach in the evening are also great fun if you have time to relax and enjoy the resort.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. We particularly enjoy the club level service. Breakfast in the club makes it so much easier to have an early start to a day in the parks and then return in the late afternoon for a rest and for snacks in the lounge. Club level guests are escorted to the fifth floor and sit comfortably while checking in. For our only standard stay, we were escorted to the check in desk and when it appeared to have a wait, our greeter brought us over to the concierge desk for a quicker check in (where we were upgraded to a rare King bed room with 2 balconies).
Deluxe Club level rooms are particularly nice as they all have a day bed and much more floor space. However, they are not on the 5th floor so are less convenient to the lounge. Still worth it for us if they are available.
Our rooms were always serviced promptly.
I recommend getting a room only discount for your stay at Beach Club. You can get 30% or so discounts even for Club level rooms.
The hotel restaurants are a mixed bag. On our most recent trip we discovered Captain's Grille next door at the Yacht Club. Great breakfast and great prices, especially compared to the character breakfast next door at Beach Club. If you'd rather a better selection for breakfast, skip the characters and head to Yacht Club. Cape May's seafood buffet was a hit for all of us last year, but there are so many great dining options in Epcot, we don't rely on the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club wraps leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Villas Resorts, this resort shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort