Just returned from a trip to Disney and stayed at this hotel. One of the many great things is the location, you can be at any of the parks, water parks or downtown Disney within minutes. You can even do a 5 minute walk and your in Epcot if you wanted to save the parking etc.
Hotel is as you would expect very clean, staff all extremely helpful and nothing is to much trouble. All rooms are located near a pool of sorts or you have the huge pool with the slide which is great. The pool has sand on the floor so the children have the feeling of being literally at the beach.
The rooms are ok, nothing special however ideal for what you need them for and the amount of time you spend in them.
I would retun to this resort in the future with no hesitation and would recommend taking a look if looking to book in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Beach Club wraps leisure, elegance and romance into a full-service New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort. Adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Villas Resorts, this resort shares the beachside delights of 25-acre Crescent Lake and the high-spirited fun of Stormalong Bay - a 3-acre water wonderland—featuring waterfalls, a lazy circular river, a waterslide and an elevated tanning deck to let you soak up the sun's golden rays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort