“Fabulous Resort! ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Disney's Boardwalk Inn

You added Disney's Boardwalk Inn to your Saves list
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2101 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830-1000   |
Ranked #77 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Birmingham, Alabama
“Fabulous Resort! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I visited Disney's Boardwalk Inn regarding business but would highly recommend it for families, vacationers, etc. the amenities and service are top-notch and with close access to EPCOT and Disney's Hollywood Studios, this resort can't be beat! I stayed in a one bedroom villa which included two bathrooms, private bedroom, full kitchen, pull out sofa, roll away bed, washer and dryer and balcony. The view was beautiful and we had access to many shops and restaurants along the Boardwalk.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This was one of the best stays that I've had in Orlando in the last 5 months. We checked in early on a sunday since we took the red eye and they allowed us to ck in. The room was nice with a nice view of the front of the Hotel. I loved that it is with in walking distance to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Corning
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

A favorite hotel, particularly with a Boardwalk view. Modern, with nice rooms in an excellent location.

Walkable to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, the Boardwalk offers convenience, as well.

Restaurants are predominantly
on the Boardwalk, a short distance from the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband, myself and two daughters just arrived home this evening from Disney. We LOVED the boardwalk hotel. Upon arrival from the Magical Express, (which was also efficient and fantastic) we were greeted with a friendly staff. No line for check in it was painless. To top it off our room was ready at 10 a.m. We were at to go freshen up change the babies diaper and start our day at the parks. We were able to walk to Epcot in 5 minutes and take the boat to Hollywood Studios. The only park that took awhile to get to was the Magic Kingdom. It makes stops at 2 other hotels before arriving at the MK. The buses were always on time and we never waited long for them. The only draw back is they do not have a bus to take you to other resorts. We had reservations at Chef Mickey and O'Hana but did not feel like taking the bus to the MK and then the monorail to the resort. These nights we took a taxi which was at the hotel. The trip was worth the $15. The atmosphere at the restaurant is fantastic. We would sit or take walks at night or go watch a movie by the quiet pool. My 3 year old daughter loved the kiddie pool because it also has 2 parks right next to it. There were plenty of lounge chairs and towels. The reason cleanliness got a 4 was they did not change our sheets for the 5 days we were there. Other then that we loved this resort and plan on going back next year.

• Stayed April 2014
Chicago, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed at the this hotel for a few days for business this past week. I will first caution anyone- put on your walking shoes. My room was a very long walk from the elevators. The room was clean but a bit dated. The biggest issue I had with this place is my room was very noisy. I didn't have a balcony. Every night at 2am and 5:30am it sounded like the garbage was being dumped right in my room- huge noises. I basically was stuck with the worst room in the place as it was the last one at the end of the hall.

I didn't eat much at the hotel. I will say the bakery on the boardwalk was delicious. The hotel is also super convenient for Epcot and MGM. You can walk or take the boat. Very simple. Bus to the magic kingdom took about 45 minutes- by the time you wait for the bus and stop at 2 other hotels for pick up.

The concierge service was 50-50. It depended on who was helping you. I had someone bad and someone awful assist me. Not as Disney friendly as some of the other places I have stayed.

The hotel was very clean- which of course, is right in line with Disney.

If I stayed here again I would specifically request a room on a higher floor- closer to the elevator and one that is quiet.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room. do not get stuck at the end of the hall facing a garbage dump!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We've stayed at several of the Disney resorts, and this was great due to it's location. The ability to walk to two theme parks made things much easier with kids. Be prepared for the football field length hallways, but enjoy the nice rooms. The lobby and the boardwalk areas were nice relaxation areas after the visit to the parks. If your kids favorite parks are Epcot (Figment) and the Studios (Star Wars), this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: The boardwalk side of the hotel can be loud on the weekends.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
new jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

This hotel is in a very good location, being directly on the boardwalk just outside a waterway that brings you to Epcot. Dixieland music is piped in through the sound system , giving an uplifting feeling. I was very disappointed that this hotel had no restaurant, although you can ask for room service that comes from somewhere. They have a small coffee shop where you can get a pastry and coffee in the morning, but no sit down meal. Thank goodness there is a small bar , however people hang out there on the soiled furniture with their baby strollers and children! That turned me off because I needed an adult place to relax away from all the noise and children . We took our drinks to our room . There are many steps to climb to get to the porch on the main floor from the boardwalk, although you can also find an elevator by the pool which brings you upstairs. I found this hotel just average , compared to others that I've stayed in in Disney World.They didn't have feather pillows either when we requested them, and our room view was overlooking the taxis and the balcony below. Linens and towels were excellent. Front desk was cheerful and helpful.

Room Tip: get a room with the lake view. Reserve breakfast somewhere because there is none here.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Disney's Boardwalk Inn? Share your experiences!