Decided to splurge since we don't visit Disney on a regular basis. Rooms are nice, ample size for 2 people. Would be cramped with more. Bed was comfortable, just a little on the hard size - just depends on ones personal preference.
Long walk from elevate or to room, esp tough when feet are tired after a long day at the park. No places to eat inside; all the restaurants are on the boardwalk . Went over to the beach club for breakfast to the cape may inn. Very good breakfast/brunch.
Check in ahead if you have the my Disney experience. It was quick and pleasant.
Front staff very welcoming. Girl at valet- obviously Mickey needs to give her a few lessons.
All-in-all, if you have the resources I would stay here or at the yacht or beach club. Epcot is a short walk or boat rise away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel