First time we stayed at The Boardwalk as DVC members, our Villa was overlooking the Boardwalk, we loved the view; this is a wonderful resort if you love convenience and location. You are within walking distance of World Showcase, a quick boat ride to Disney Studios and you have so many shops and restaurants outside your back door.
I would recommend this Disney resort with a "Buyer Beware" clause; the bus rides to and from Downtown Disney and the Waterparks can be quite lengthy. On 3 different trips back to the resort from Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach we had wait and travel durations of 100, 100 and 120 minutes. The swimming pool here is not up to standards in comparison to other Deluxe Resorts at Disney; somewhat disappointing.
Our family is torn between this resort and The Beach Club on our next vacation to Disney World.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel