“Celebrations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Disney's BoardWalk Inn

You added Disney's BoardWalk Inn to your Saves list
Disney's BoardWalk Inn
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2101 North Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #62 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Enfield, Connecticut
“Celebrations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My 2 daughters and I spent the Mother's Day weekend at Disneyworld staying at the Boardwalk Inn. The Inn is lovely. The room we shared was nicely decorated and very comfortable. There was plenty of room for the 3 of us, all adults. What we especially enjoyed was the ferry service to some of the parks and the 5 minute walk to Epcot. The services provided by the staff at the Inn made it easy to make use of the amenities.I would highly recommend the Boardwalk Inn for a luxury vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
Hamilton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My two girls (age 9 and 6), my husband and I have stayed at this wonderful resort two times. Both times we have had an amazing trip. The villias are very roomy with a fully stocked kitchen. We have groceries delivered and eat a heathy breakfast before departing for a full day at the parks. The short boat ride to Hollywood Studios is nice. The even shorter boad ride to Epcot is even better. We sometimes walked to Epcot as it was so close they didn't mind. You do have to stop at the Dolphin and The Swan when you ride the bus to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. The girls LOVE the swimming pool and slide. If we do not go back to the parks in the evening, there is plenty of great entertainment on the Boardwalk. I'm VERY sad to hear the Boardwalk did not renew the contract of Brian Staron, an awesome magic/comic show to been seen on the Boardwalk. He was one of the highlights of our trip. Please bring him back Disney!

Quinebaug, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The one thing that you can ALWAYS count on when staying at a Disney Resort Hotel, is that you will be treated like a king (or a mouse). I always feel like I am someone special the way all of the staff cater to every need or request. The Boardwalk Inn is no exception. The lobby was inviting, and made me feel that the Great Gatsby would be walking in at any moment. The rooms were clean, fresh, and like new. It is located within walking distance of Epcot, but has a boat just outside if you prefer to ride to the park. The Boardwalk itself is fun, with a lot to do. Our whole family enjoyed the stay...as we always do. It was a "Magical" vacation!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Well it's a Disney hotel so it's got to be good. Definitely didn't disappoint. Rooms are nice and comfortable, but the boardwalk itself and location make this a hotel not to be missed. The street performers and shops along the boardwalk are awesome. You are easily a 5 minute walk to Epcot and 15 to Hollywood Studios. If you want convenience and awesome amenities them this is the spot for you.

• Stayed May 2013
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I've stayed in most of the Disneyworld deluxe properties but had not stayed here as the theme didn't really appeal to me, but I decided to stay as I was attending a conference. I ended up loving the hotel. My room was on the 5 th floor facing the lobby, but there was a terrace that you could walk onto and see the lake and the yacht and beach club. My room had plenty of storage, a separate sink and toilet area, double sinks, a desk, arm chair, and a full closet. There was a safe in the closet but it was too small to store my laptop. I had three towel animals and a Minnie bow in my room. The resort atmosphere was very relaxed, with plenty of places to stroll and sit. The Disney magical express was great, they even printed the returning boarding pass and left it on my door the last night. Check in and checkout were very efficient. At the conference center I want to give a special thanks to Luis. After my first Coke Zero drink order, every time I approached the counter he remembered what I wanted. When they were out he sent someone to get it for me and brought it to my table during the meeting. Great customer service! I was hoping there would be a form to recognize him, but didn't see one so I'm mentioning it here. All the staff were friendly, but he went the extra mile to make me feel like a valued guest.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Brookfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

First impressions are the most important, and needless to say, we were extremely impressed with the Boardwalk Inn. This trip was a mother and daughter get-away to Disney and Universal Studios. We decided on the Boardwalk Inn for its unique charm and close proximity to Epcot. We were greeted with smiles throughout our 5-night stay, and all guests appeared to be as pleased as we were. The rooms were immaculate and serviced every day, the bathroom was roomy and clean as well. The rear facing entryway had lovely and comfortable wicker furniture to sit and relax in after walking all day. The entire Boardwalk area including the walkway to shops, Epcot and the Beach Club was stunningly clean for the amount of people using the area.

Customer service was outstanding from check in to check out where they provided service to obtain your airline boarding pass and check luggage outside the hotel. This was free of charge and extremely easy. The bus arrived on time just as they did when waiting outside to go to the parks. We also had no issues with the Magical Express service to and from the airport.

The only issue we had was that the walls were a little thin at night when people were coming in late from evening activities.

My mother and I were pleased with every aspect of our stay at the Boardwalk Inn and I plan on taking my husband there the next time we travel to Orlando.

Room Tip: In the back with a view with the pool seems to be the quietest area.
Piladelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This was our first trip back to Disney since 2000.We planned this to include Golf as well as the Parks. Golf courses were great and provided service to keep our clubs and transfer between Disney courses/ What a great place to stay.Great location to EPCOT. Top notch customer service.From the time we landed at Orlando International everything was taken care of for use. Already planning a return trip.

Room Tip: Waterview rooms give you a full view of the water.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Disney's BoardWalk Inn? Share your experiences!