This was our second stay at Boardwalk Inn. We had another great trip this time. Check in was efficient and quick. We stayed in room 3206 which is on the far side of the resort overlooking the quiet pool. We had a great view and never heard any noise. The room was spotless (thanks Nazeem) and spacious by Disney standards. Tip: although the room is far from the lobby you can use the nearest stair well to exit out to the quiet pool and walk across to the large staircase that leads to the lobby. It is a beautiful walk through the landscaping and it is MUCH faster. We did the same thing the last time we were there and stayed near the quiet pool. The check out process was very smooth and the resort had our magical express ride to the airport lined up and boarding passes printed out and placed on the door. The last morning we checked our luggage in at the airline desk, dropped our carryon with bell services, did the express check out and were off to the parks in less than 10 minutes. Now that is service. Never had to wait long for bus service to the parks but we waited a very long time for bus service back to the resort. Another tip is if you are coming from Animal Kingdom to Boardwalk Inn it will be the last stop on the line. Swan is first, so just hop off there and walk along the Boardwalk back to your room. If you have enough energy left to do that, it is a big time saver and is a pleasant walk. I suppose a lot of people are doing that now because there is a path worn through the bushes that is a short cut to the sidewalk and you don't even have to go through the resort!
Boardwalk Inn is a great choice if you spend a lot of your time at Epcot like us. We love the ease of just walking over to the World Showcase and having Dinner. It's a longer walk to Hollywood Studios but the boat is available also. Overall, a great stay and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel