“I loved my stay there everything was wonderful.” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32809 (Florida Mall)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #7 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“I loved my stay there everything was wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I would stay there once again very good people and I loved that everything was so close to one another loved it I would definitely tell a frienad cause it fun not only for me but for the family as well thank you for such a grate experience with you hope to see you very soon keep up the good work ya are doing such a grate. job you should be very proud of your selves I was there cause. My daughter was the the Pagent she was number 3 in miss perfect it was are first time but definitely not are last God bless

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (452)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Great location
Perfect for shopping and drive around orlando
Hotel staff extremely friendly
Very clean
Parking very easy
Concierge went out of his way to help me to book day out
Very happy to recommend to family and friends
I will definitely stay in the Florida mall hotel in orlando Florida when I am back in holiday in orlando Florida - USA

Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This hotel is excellent if you want to shop in Orlando. It is close to the airport and being attached to the Florida Mall you can walk right into the mall without having to go outside. Whenever you need to you can pop back up to your room and drop off your shopping bags and start over! I have been staying here for over 20 years and it is a favorite of mine. The staff are friendly and helpful. You can valet park or self park in a special area. The in-room safe is handy for valuables. The restaurant and bar have good food and good service. The gym and business center are excellent.

Room Tip: Corner rooms usually have pullout couches and 2 double beds which make them great for families.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel and found it to be convenient. Hotel was very clean and staff extremely helpful and courteous. Hotel about 15mins from airport and nearby major places of interests. I definitely would stay again.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I stayed at the Florida Hotel on business for 7 days.
I had a great corner room on the 2nd floor, loved the bedding, loved having a fridge and coffee maker in the room. The room was spacious and finally a hotel with enough hangers for clothes!!
The fitness center is great, ice cold towels are a plus, the business center is by far the best I have EVER seen in a hotel and the location with the connection to the Florida Mall, makes this hotel a winner. The pool is nice too!
Our meeting was a success and the hotel staff could not have been more accommodating. Thank you Holly, Jim, Dana, Simone and all the other great employees that welcome us back every time we have a meeting at The Florida Hotel.
This hotel is a winner

Room Tip: Love the corner rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife and I decided to go to Orlando for the weekend to do a little shopping and we stayed at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center. We heard so many great things about this property and we wanted to see if they were true. As soon as we check in we felt like we were at home. Everyone was so friendly and professional. We loved the fact that the entire property is smoke free and the housekeeping personnel go around to each room to check to see if you need anything else. We certainly recommend eating breakfast in their restaurant Marcelo’s Bistro. With a smile across his face, our server Carlos was energetic and pleasant. He went out of his way to make sure you were taken care of as well as the manager Jon G. The breakfast buffet included fresh, fluffy perfectly cooked eggs to order, fresh fruit, and a variety of meats, grains, etc. The orange juice was fresh and my wife does not drink juice but she drank their orange juice. My wife took advantage of the mall being attached to the hotel and did a little shopping. Great location!!!! The staff was courteous and professional. We will definitely be returning to this establishment and recommending this place to all our family and friends.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Away from the bustle of International Drive and the Disney resorts, whenever we come to Orlando we stay at the Florida Hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean with refridgerator, coffee maker and safe. Marcello's has a nice breakfast buffet with the friendliest servers. Our meetings generally range from 40-150 and the hotel is able to accomodate with ease. We had most of our meals catered by the hotel and the food was excellent. However a nice plus is that the hotel is attached to the Florida Mall with fine stores and food court and restaurants. Great discounts are offered for the parks. Also it is very close to the airport for those flying in.

Room Tip: Ask not to be overlooking the ACs for the Mall. 10th floor is a no for me.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to The Florida Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!