“Great Conference Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Conference Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was not sure about this hotel from their website, but was pleasantly surprise at the clean and modern feel the hotel has. I was their for a conference and all the staff was really nice and helpful during the conference. The restaurant was great with excellent service. The only issue I had was that my room key was finicky when trying to use it with the elevators, but that was not too bad. My group has already said the next conference was going to be here and I am going to be glad to go back.

3,342 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed there for a conference and was very pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff, economical, very clean. My room was very spacious, clean and new. Nice TV and desk.

The mall connected to the hotel has everything you could ever want. This has to be one of the best bangs for you buck for a small (or maybe large) conference or just an affordable getaway.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

It's a very well located hotel, with friendly staff, a great bar and fabulous facilities.

Highly recommended for business travel but equally good for tourists. Not a lot to do for kids this hotel is geared up as a conference centre. That said the pool area is clean and comfortable and this hotel is attached to the mall so keep your credit card away from your wives!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hudson, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Hotel is clean, hotel staff are friendly, professional and most helpful to make your stay welcoming and comfortable. First greetings from the valet and door man. They were very courteous and so attentive to your needs.

Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year October, 2012. It is a very nice hotel and the front desk manager and staff were very friendly and went the extra mile to ensure that my stay was a pleasant one. The location of the hotel being connected directly to The Florida Mall via the hotel lobby is an excellent feature. The room was very clean and nice. It felt like I was laying on clouds how nice and comfortable the beds were. There was a mini-fridge in the room so my brother and I were able to chill our fruits and water. We were departing Orlando on an evening flight and the hotel allowed us a late check-out at no extra charge. The bellman stored our bags for us when we checked out of the hotel that afternoon and went into the mall to do some last minute shopping then we came back and got our bags and the bellman lifted our heavy bags into our vehicle with a great attitude and smile the entire time. We gave him tip for his time and good customer service. I would recommend this hotel with confidence to anyone! : )

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Galveston Island, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was my 1st stay at the The Florida Hotel and Convention Center. I had no idea that there was a major Mall attached... nice surprise.

I found the room spacious & clean. The support staff was friendly and helpful. And it is about a 15 minute ride from the Airport.

I can recommend the FHCC to anyone traveling to Orlando.

Room Tip: 6th Floor, freeway side
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My organization booked me at the hotel for a 3 day convention, I arrived about 1:30 with 3 other members . Having never been to this hotel before the experience was great. The comfortable room, the staff, and the amenities in the room were a surprise. And the mall at your finger tips. I was there for a meeting and was in charge of a function, the staff was so great with getting what ever I needed and what the my vendors needed. So, unbehave of The members and my self, a big thank you to your staff for the enjoyable stay. By the way: my positive experience: I won the $50.00 drawing. So. thank you again. The Two nights would have been great but the $50.00 is nice to.

Room Tip: 3rd floor 338 was great view
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to The Florida Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!