This hotel is a great hotel, the lobby is large and spacious, the rooms clean and comfortable with no frills. They levied an $18 service charge per day on me (for complimentary wifi and two bottles of water), though I'm not totally sure if this is because I booked through a third party or not, so watch out for that.
It is easily on par with basic stays at Marriott, Hyatt or similar properties, so if you're going on business this is a good choice.
For family or vacation stays, being attached to the mall helps for travel since you're within easy access to food and shopping. Didn't have an opportunity to check out the pool, but the fitness room was large and fairly well stocked, and the business centre was modern looking and sported a bunch of macs instead of the typical PCs (which could be good or bad).
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Florida Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.