The story starts right at the front door, when Jo, the bellman, welcomes me after a 28 hours trip to Orlando, seeming as I was being there the day before (it was 6 months before, actually). Then the front desk staff, recognize my name and check me in I less than a minute. In my way to the lift, the General Manager says Hi and welcomes me back to the Florida Hotel. The room is ready and clean, and I'm so glad I'm back to my second home!
Every time I came to this place, there is something new! The new business center, with 16 Mac stations, 3 of them with MS Office, so convenient for PC users to not get their files messed up with open office. On the parking lot, a special area for hotel guests so we don't spend our time looking for a spot. If you have an electric vehicle they did not forget you! Two spaces to recharge your car is waiting for you.
Anyway, this is still the best place in US for any kind of staying, business or pleasure, giving you everything you need at a walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Florida Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.