This was a beautiful 5 star hotel with service to match. The lobby was spectacular with their Christmas decorations, and although there on business it was still nice to have the Christmas spirit surrounding me. Their customer service from the front desk to valet to baggage help was superb. The room service was excellent. Check out was automatic and no need to stand in line to give back the keys. I would definitely stay there again.
The rooms were spacious and clean and the flat screen tv, mounted on the wall was a nice touch. There was plenty of counter space in the bathroom, important for women and the shower was great. The in room coffee wasn't bad and as I had a fridge and brought my flavored creamer I thought it was delicious.
I would give it 5 out of 5 stars.
The only negative is parking in mall parking. They have separate parking for hotel guests but to get to the hotel you have to wind your way around the mall. Not the most fun. Otherwise it was great.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- The Florida Hotel
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Florida Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.