I recently spent three nights at this hotel and would rate it tops with everything, the staff were very pleasant and helpful, the rooms very clean and the beds very comfortable, especially the pillows, hence my comments "the best nights sleep ever", no noise, no loud music, but most importantly - a good nights sleep, and then breakfast at the hotel which offers an excellent menu varying from continental to full english (I recomend the sausages) they were really tasty. It is an advantage being able to walk from the lobby of the hotel and go into the mall and "shop til you drop", take your shopping back to your room and then go into the bar area for a nice refreshing drink, or go for a nice relaxing afternoon by the pool. What more can I say other than GO THERE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Florida Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando