“best nights sleep ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Wigan, United Kingdom
“best nights sleep ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I recently spent three nights at this hotel and would rate it tops with everything, the staff were very pleasant and helpful, the rooms very clean and the beds very comfortable, especially the pillows, hence my comments "the best nights sleep ever", no noise, no loud music, but most importantly - a good nights sleep, and then breakfast at the hotel which offers an excellent menu varying from continental to full english (I recomend the sausages) they were really tasty. It is an advantage being able to walk from the lobby of the hotel and go into the mall and "shop til you drop", take your shopping back to your room and then go into the bar area for a nice refreshing drink, or go for a nice relaxing afternoon by the pool. What more can I say other than GO THERE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (407)
  • Thai first
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is one of the best shopping hotel of all over world...
Rooms are comfortable and service is priceless...
Breakfast is no incl but rate is not that high...
There are many other restaurant alternatives in the mall...
Maybe the hotel can offer us special discount for Florida Mall shopping for the guests of the hotel
Wish to stay again in the future..

Kernersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I throroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I loved everything about it. The lobby is nice, the rooms are nice, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were also very clean. The hotel is connected to the mall, so you have everything you could need right downstairs from your room. The pool area is nice as well. I loved staying at this hotel and will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I am in Orlando.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Stockholm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

The hotel was nice, good service, decent breakfast (not included in the price), nice pool. It was nice to stay by the mall just for a walk, buy some small gifts for the family back home. The rooms are good with all necessities and good space.

I had a small break in between meetings and it was nice to go to the pool, which was heated.

Room Tip: The rooms are pretty quiet and the hotel is well insulated so you do not hear the motorway, which is...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fort Meade, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My daughter and granddaughters and I always stay at least twice a year here. Love being able to shop and then go to the room to unload packages or just rest for a while. The rooms are clean and neat and the check-in staff are efficient and friendly. Loved the new Apple business center. Although I brought my own computer, it was nice that you didn't have one. The only recommendation I would make is to add a microwave for reheating.

Room Tip: I have had several of the rooms. I have had rooms with view, rooms viewing the parking lot. It doe...
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I enjoyed my stay, the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied guest during our stay. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone that tells me there taking a trip to Orlando, Florida. we loved the bars, resturant and the conveniece of being inside the mall!!!

Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife and I took a quick getaway, just a couple of hours from home. The hotel is in a great location - restaurants, shopping and of course, all the parks! We appreciated the restaurant, starbucks and the grab-n-go within easy access. Our room was very clean, well kept, nice view of the city lights at night. We want to comment on the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff - we believe it's important when you're in an unfamiliar environment to be able to obtain information quickly and efficiently and we certainly found this to be so. We can honestly say that our stay was very enjoyable and we will definitely return.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Florida Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!