“I will definitely come here again” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #7 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, Florida
“I will definitely come here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I booked this hotel last minute at least on week before needing it. I wasn't too pleased before going because it was not one of my first choices as the others were booked for the convention I was going for.
Once I arrived and saw the outside, I was amazed. The outside was clean and well kept, and the inside was huge and as classy as any five star hotel should be. It had some construction going on when I went, but the beauty around that small bit shined much brighter. They did not let construction get in the way of great service. The bed was comfortable and the room I chose was perfect for one person. Very quiet.

I enjoyed my short stay and will keep it in the first of my mind whenever I visit Orlando/ Kissimee in the future.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (452)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

The hotel has a shopping mall attached and is very convenient for eating out and shopping. It is a non-park hotel and set away from the road and with that I found its location much quieter.
The rooms are spacious and clean, there is pay per view television and they are furnished to high standards, the gym is kitted with modern equipment and the pool area is walled and very private. In the lobby there is a bar and restaurant that offers happy hour on various products and the menu is extensive and good value. The food is quality and well presented.
Nice and friendly helpful staff, an ideal hotel.

Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff were super friendly, efficient and helpful. It's attached to a great mall with many restaurants in the mall and within walking distance. Their restaurant Crickets have great happy hour drinks and appetizers. Can't beat the price. I can't wait to go back again!

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

The front desk service was very professional and attentive - check-in clerk and the front desk personnel when we called to complain about smelling smoke. He said he would have the hotel security to investigate and called back to inform us of the situation and offered to come to our room to take care of the odor.

The room was clean. We would suggest just a little more attention to the restrooms.

Access to the Mall was nice.

We will probably do another weekend vacation in the future.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
west orange
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

I found the Hotel to be exceptionally maintained and clean. The staff was courteous and extremely helpful. I found the water bottles left in my room to be a pleasure as I entered my room after midnight when the hotel shops were closed. The front desk staff was skillful at finding me a taxi to drive me to Tampa at 3am where I was able to board a direct flight back to Philadelphia just prior to the hurricane hitting in the north.
I would eagerly return to stay on my next trip to Orlando.

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable; just LOVED the 2 bottles of water!!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

My stay while at this hotel was marvelous. The service was excellent, the cleaning personal was very welcoming and humble and the front desk was helpful in anything and everything i needed. You have the ability of going to the mall that is attached and also your own personal restaurants there in the lobby. Very nice location for everything you need. I will most definitely come and stay there again in the near future. If you look up on the websites you will always find a great deal.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

The rooms are nice and clean. The hotel being joined to the mall is very convenient. There are plenty of places to go and things to do and places to eat right on site.

• Stayed September 2011

Been to The Florida Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!